Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Took the Plunge

Well my bride and I finally bought a trailor for the kayaks. Hopefully this will make things a whole lot easier for me. Yes I know trailor require maintenance and all that but I need something to get me out more on solo trips and it's nice to have my bride along on those times we can go together. There is nothing better then time outdoors with your spouse.

The trailor is a Trailex brand purchased at Bill Jacksons. Sam Ledford is my choice for sales help because I know he cares about my well being and would not put me into something that would not benefit me. Plus I know he'll be there for me if I should have any issues. His service is top notch.

These will be my first pictures on the blog.Hopefully they will be clear.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

JP FROG said...

Nice trailer, Bill. It's going to be so much easier for you, now that you have the trailer.

I'm glad we got together today to scout out some new areas. I look forward to fishing some of those areas with you. Too bad your slate is full for tomorrow morning, as I plan on hitting one of those three areas we went to today in the morning.

Thanks for the lunch.

MangroveMan said...

Anytime Gary. I'll look forward to you full report.